Stallion Online Store
Product Offers and Deals
Stallion Store Cover the whole of Pakistan
- Cash on Delivery
- Online Bank Transfer
- Credit Cards/Debit Cards
Meeting International Standards
Promoting Green Shopping
Terms and Conditions
- Customers must provide full, accurate and legible information in the order/shipping form.
- All information provided by our valued customers on Stallion Online Store for registration as well as for online purchase is treated as strictly confidential. Information submitted during the secure form process is encrypted for your protection.
- Our site uses SSL technology and encryption to support secure on-line transactions.
- All prices are in Pak. Rs., payable to Stallion Online Store at par in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Custom duties and other levies (if applicable) in destination country are the responsibility of the customer.
- The prices do not include duties for any country.
- All items offered are subjected to availability at the time of placing your order.
- Designs and prices are subject to changes without notice.
- Kindly pay exact cash at the time of Delivery if Cash on Delivery (COD) payment mode selected.
- As a policy, we do not offer personalization service on Cash on Delivery (COD) order(s). If you have questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders will be processed and delivered once payment is received (for Online Bank Transfer) or payments are successfully processed (for credit/debit cards).
- Please allow 5-15 working days for deliveries within Pakistan.
- For international orders, customers must provide up to 2 weeks in case of Courier and 3-4 weeks in case of Airmail for processing and delivery of orders. In the event of any order that cannot be processed within specified time, Stallion Online store will inform the customer at it’s earliest.
- In case the delivery is not made due to incorrect information provided, the customer will not be entitled to any product replacement or refund.
- Stallion Online store would not be liable by way of compensation for any loss (es) suffered by the customer, either directly or as a consequence of any late delivery / miss-delivery / non-delivery for an order.
Credit/Debit Card Payments (Master/Visa)
- All credit/debit card (master/visa) payments must be authorized online.
- All orders are processed only after receiving due authorization from the credit/debit card processing company. Stallion Online store will not assume any liability arising out of delays caused by any actions of the credit/debit card processing companies or their associates.
- In the event of non-authorization of any credit/debit card, Stallion Online store is not responsible for all or part failure of non-acceptance and non-authorization of such credit/debit cards.
- Stallion Online store can ask further information in order to verify the transaction(s), if required.
- Stallion Online store will not refund or exchange any online sales at www.stalliononlinestore.com under any circumstances.
Currencies Other Than Pakistan Rupees (Rs.)
- All prices are displayed in Pak Rs. However, if you have changed the currency, please note that all currency conversions are estimated and the price that you see is relatively close to the given price, but may not necessarily be the exact price of an item.
- The final price of an item is the Pak. Rs. value converted from the currency selected by you and is dependent on the exchange rate prevailing between the selected currency and the Pak Rupee.
- The Pak. Rs. value is what will be charged to the customer and credited to Stallion Online store. Any difference between this amount and the amount on customer’s credit card statement is attributed to bank charges/commission for currency conversion. Stallion Online store has no comments or control in determining what these charges are and it is understood that the customer will bear these charges (if any).
For further Clarification & information we are available 24/7 on email@example.com